Monday, December 6, 2010

Women & Sports

Men in the world today are known as "sports buffs", "sports experts" and "sports lovers", but I have come to realization that there are women today as well that are "sports lovers", "sports buffs" and "sports experts". I have come to notice that women play attention to sports like football, basketball, soccer, baseball, tennis, golf and hockey. Woman today love to follow their favorite sports team and cheer them on to victory.
For example, in my house, everyone is a HUGE sports fan, especially basketball and football. My mom is a HUGE Los Angeles Clippers fan and the rest of the family is a HUGE Los Angeles Lakers fans and San Diego Chargers fans as well, we hardly miss their games. We still cheer for other teams as well....


All I want to say to the men is that "Woman and Men can be equal BUT woman are so much better than men...." 


Keep It Up Ladies! 


written: thurs. Nov.11 @5:39pm

No comments:

Post a Comment