Monday, December 20, 2010

Favorite Holiday Songs.....

Vrolijk Kerstfeest, Joyeux Noel et Bonne Anne!, Frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches Neues Jahr!, Barka da Kirsimatikuma Barka da Sabuwar Shekara!, Ekelere m gi maka Keresimesi na ubochi izizi afo ozo, Iselogbe, Sung Tan Chuk Ha, Feliz Navidad, E ku odun, e hu iye' dun! and Merry Christmas, theses are some of the few of many ways of wishing people in different countries and speaking different lanugages 'Merry Christmas'. I wanted to wish my readers an early Merry Christmas since this year I will be traveling for the Christmas break and wont be able to do it on that exact day so I decided since its 5 days until Christmas, hey! why not, do it today... I wanted to post up my favorite holiday/christmas songs that I love listening to and hopefully you will enjoy listening to them as much as I do... So enjoy!
and Jesus is the Reason for the Season!





















No comments:

Post a Comment