There are a lot of movie that are being made have been a remake of childhood movies. For an example, Beastly is a remake of the childhood movie "Beauty and the Beast", Red Riding Hood is a remake of the childhood story of "Little Red Riding Hood" and Gnomeo and Juliet is a remake of the one of the famous Shakespeare love story of Romeo and Juliet. I guess that these directors wanted to remake these childhood movies so that they can add a different spin or change or add to the ending the original movie and/or story. I just watched Beastly featuring Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer, the storyline was quite similar to the childhood movie and story "Beauty and the Beast" but with a modern day feel. I don't want to ruin the whole movie but you should go out and watch it. Enjoy....



No comments:
Post a Comment