Here are some quotes that I thought I would mention.These are some quotes that you can
read and recite to yourself everyday, these quotes can get you through the day whether its a good or bad day. I hope that you will take these quotes to heart.
"A man can be destroyed but not defeated."
-Ernest Hemingway
-Ernest Hemingway
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
-Maria Robinson
-Maria Robinson
"Don't wait. The time will never be just right."
-Napoleon Hill
-Napoleon Hill
"There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go."
-Richard Bach
"Your only obligation in any lifetime is to be true to yourself."
-Richard Bach
"Life is like music; it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule." - Samuel Butler
"Be yourself - everyone else is taken." - Anonymous
No comments:
Post a Comment